My ADR

A blog detailing life before and after artificial disc replacement (ADR).

Monday, April 11

April 11, 2005

Well, my Thursday injection was pushed to Friday. The procedure went ok, but I was in such pain afterwards that I couldn't drive myself back home. I basically tried to drug myself as much as possible in the afternoon/evening hours.

Saturday and Sunday was a different story. Honestly, this is the best injection I've had in years. I was able to be up and about, and do "normal" things like clean the house, run errands, etc. It was great! I even was able to enjoy the wonderful weather, which was a first for me this year.

So, the injection was a success. I'm back at work, thank goodness. My pain level is back at a "comfortable" 6.5- 7 level. (Yes, I consider that good.)

The next big date is April 13 - this is when the hospital is to approve my procedure. Once that's approved, then I'll start counting down the days. But not before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home