My ADR

A blog detailing life before and after artificial disc replacement (ADR).

Wednesday, March 16

A New Date

I just received a new surgery date to put on my calendar - Wednesday, May 11. Four days before my birthday; hopefully I'll be out of the hospital by then, though I will definitely not be celebrating in typical fashion.

Two months seems like an incredible amount of time to wait, but I've been waiting this long, right? There are still a lot of things to work through, like finances and all the prep work I want to do personally and professionally before I'm out of commission for an indefinite period of time.

My goal between now and then is to try and stay busy as much as possible. The less time I have to think about the risks of the procedure and what I'll face afterwards, the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home