My ADR

A blog detailing life before and after artificial disc replacement (ADR).

Friday, December 29

Friday!

Thank goodness it is Friday, the end of the week and the last working day of the year. Get out at 2pm, but then have to drive about an hour to pick up something for work. That's not too fun. But afterwards I get to go home and take it easy for three days, which is something my body needs desparately. I need to stabilize my spine so hopefully I can get the pain levels down a bit. I'm just having a very difficult time these days.

This weekend one of my "to do" items is to update this site. I have been tinkering with the layout of my new blog (www.thirtysomethingblog.blogspot.com), a site where I talk about everything and not just my spine issues. I would like to do the same with this site as well, so I figure if I grab my laptop and rest on the couch for awhile it will give me something to do and help keep my mind off the pain. My goal is to make this a site where people can come and find links for spine/health resources. You know, make the site more than just me talking about how much pain I'm in.

See you around this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home